CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incognito TOU

2 posters

Go down

Incognito TOU Empty Incognito TOU

Post  LauraLee Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Confusion over tous

There has been a little confusion over my tous and reading them over I feel they are rather confusing so I have rewritten an posted here . These TOUS apply to all my cu items and overwrite any existing tous Smile
Sorry for confusion

This product was created by Incognito. The product is for Commercial use - but the product itself can not be resold - only items created USING THIS PRODUCT can be sold commercially(see conditions).

NONE of my actions are allowed to use to create new designer tools, without a written permision

Do not make kits or sets containing only items created using my actions or products my items must make up no more than 30% of the entire kit/set.

If you create freebies - only 20 % of the total product should be made of my items.(for example no complete element packs using just my stuff)

you may modify these files to suit your needs (color, size, etc.). These files are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared [/center]

Instructions on use of actions:
Unzip the action to Adobe Photoshop CS\Presets\Photoshop Actions)
Load the action from the action menu. Press play and wait Razz

THIS PRODUCT WAS DESIGNED FOR SPECIFIC PHOTOSHOP VERSIONS STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IN OTHER PROGRAMS - NOT EVEN OTHER PHOTOSHOP PROGRAMS.THIS IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE PRODUCTS PREVIEW AND THE DESCRIPTION, AND MONEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED Due TO MISUNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT SOFTWARE DEMANDS.THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN TESTED BY MULTIPLE PERSONS AND IS FOUND TO BE WORKING PERFECTLY. IT IS REQUIRED TO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PS ACTIONS TO USE THIS,AND THE DESIGNER OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE CUSTOMER IS LACKING SUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE TO USE THE PRODUCT.

For any further questions, please e-mail
incognito11967@aol.com.
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Incognito TOU Empty Re: Incognito TOU

Post  Lady Shannon Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 pm

bulb Thanks for clearing that up for us! ThumbsUp
Lady Shannon