CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here! How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits?

4 posters

Go down

New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Empty New Here! How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits?

Post  wannabe digi Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi, everyone I'm new to this forum. I actually joined to in the quest for an answer to a simple question, which I haven't been able to figure out by myself.

I'm a stay at home mom, and am trying to help somehow with the income in our household, So I'm trying to sell digital scrapbook kits. I know how to create some simple things such as patterned paper, some ribbons, etc. I've been able to gather this info from tutorials on how to make these things. My problem is I'm noticing that a lot of digital kits have graphics, such as snowman, birds, etc, and I know that a lot of designers are talented and can hand draw things.

But for those digital designers out there that can't draw. How do you get your graphics, like the cute graphics such as the snowman, mittens, etc ? I've searched all over the internet, but I keep running into CU graphics that aren't to be re-sold in kits. So can someone tell me the process of how to go about getting graphics that are premade so I can sell them in a digital kit? Even maybe go as far as providing me with some links? New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Confused

wannabe digi

Back to top Go down

New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Empty Re: New Here! How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits?

Post  LauraLee Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am

Granny Art

let me know if you need anymore help.
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Empty Still need help?

Post  wannabe digi Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Not sure if you did reply, since I can't see a reply anywhere? So I'm still in need of any help! New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Confused

wannabe digi

Back to top Go down

New Here!  How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits? Empty Re: New Here! How do digital designers (scrapbook) get their graphics for their kits?

Post  LauraLee Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 pm

LauraLee wrote:
Granny Art

let me know if you need anymore help.
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kathery Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:26 am

You could also try searching for public domain images.

And if you have a program like photoshop, there are a lot of free actions, textures, brushes, etc you can download and use - just make sure you give the creators of these resources the credit they usually ask for.
Kathery
Kathery

http://cu-freebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraLee Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 pm

You can also look for CU4CU freebies...... ZAZA offers those.
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CountryStyleDesigns Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm

When I started I did a lot of research and started buying photoshop actions. They are simple to use and there are a lot out there. Prices vary depending on the designer and what the action is. Plus I buy a lot of CU items. CU items can be used in digital scrap kits, but you just can't sell them as is on their own.
CountryStyleDesigns
CountryStyleDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraLee Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:19 pm

What happened to Granny Art?
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down