CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frugal Blog Make-Overs

Go down

Frugal Blog Make-Overs Empty Frugal Blog Make-Overs

Post  Lara T. Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 pm

I actually posted some of this in my "introduce yourself" section! Smile

My blog is for helping people re-do their blogs when they don't have a lot of money. I want to include links to freebies (genuine freebies!), tips, tutorials and other good help, especially for blogger. I will be offering affordable services to design blog title headers, sidebar headers, buttons and small logos.

If I purchase whole kits for one embellishment, I end up passing the cost on to the customer and I don't want to have to do that, I would like to keep the cost low. Many women (especially moms) cannot or will not spend money on their blogs, thinking designers cost big bucks. I am looking for freebies that I can use to create the blog headers and other items I will be doing. I'll credit you on the blog of the person I created it on and will be starting a link list of items I've used while designing. Smile

I have been getting my ducks in a row behind the scenes so it hasn't officially launched as of yet (apr. 3, 2011) but will hopefully be doing so this week.
www.frugalblogmakeovers.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Lara
www.lara-lalaland.blogspot.com (LaLa Land: Books, Movies, Parenting and LaLa in the Kitchen)
www.teaandink.blogspot.com (tea & ink: A Community for Writers and Artists)

Lara T.

http://www.frugalblogmakeovers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down