CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Germany!

Go down

Hello from Germany! Empty Hello from Germany!

Post  cherry_blossom Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:53 am

Hi all together,

My name is Marie (27 years old) and I'm from Germany. I hope, my english isn't too bad. Embarassed If you don't understand me, please let me know. Thank you! flower

A few weeks ago, I started scrapbooking. I try to sell my stuff, but it's very hard to create own pictures that I can use for my products. And buying pictures is very expensive. Or do you know any pages, where I can download pictures that aren't too expensive?

I think that my drawings aren't too bad, but my problem is: What do I need to get those drawings on my computer? I have some money left and thought about buying some stuff that is helping me to digitize my drawings. I have an iMac and a scanner. But what kind of software is needed? I tried to use "PhotoShop Elements, but it doesn't offer many options to create backgrounds, you can't add any new brushes, etc. I thought about "PhotoShop CC" and "Adobe Illustrator". And I thought about buying a drawing tablet. Which one do you prefer, if you use one? Or am I totally wrong!? Embarassed

It would be very kind of you, if you had any hints for me and if you would let me know what kind of tools you use, to create your kits.

Thank you very much! flower

Marie

cherry_blossom

Back to top Go down