CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready)

2 posters

Go down

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) Empty How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready)

Post  Lady Shannon Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm

• Step 1 open new page

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 110

• Step 2. Most blinkys are 150Wx50H

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 210

This is where the fun starts. Take your base and add your background. Then add a new layer (In PS7) and add your text. I find it easier to just place all the items on there own layer. Its easier to edit them. Now depending on what you want your blinky to look like this is where most of your work is.

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 310

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 410

This is my blinky for this TUT. I made mine simple. It flashes. I saved each layer as its own picture name. as you can see below. I also place each image in 1 file. "NewBlinky" (You will need this info to open it up in "Image Ready")

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) Untitl10

Once you have all the images ready to work with click the last tab in the side bar to open up "Image Ready"

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 510

Ok If you open Image Ready as I did you will have the last open image from PS open here. Go ahead and close that out. Open your folder as frames.

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 610

Heres another tricky part for me. Getting the timing just right. Below you see the frame box. It shows where you change the time rate at

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 710

this tab lets you copy any highlighted box. As I had to with the black box

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 8a10

Once you have it looking just right, now you save it. REMEMBER TO SAVE OPTIMIZED or it wont be a blinky

Hope this helped!
LadyShannon

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) 810
Lady Shannon
Lady Shannon
Admin
Admin

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) Empty Re: How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready)

Post  LauraLee Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 pm

How to make a blinky (Photoshop7 & Image Ready) Thx4sharing

flower06 flower05 flower04
WANT TO KEEP THE FORUM FULL OF NEW FREEBIES EVERYDAY? LET THE DESIGNERS KNOW YOU COME FROM HERE!

Copy and Paste the bold type in the comment form to let the Designer know Cu Freebies Only Forum sent you!

Thank you! <a href="https://cufreebiesonly.forumotion.com/">CU Freebies Only Forum </a> Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

flower06 flower05 flower04
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum